Right of withdrawal
Terms and Conditions – art 8. Right of withdrawal
The provisions of this article apply solely to Customers in their capacity as consumers purchasing articles online from Walter Goossens bv.
If so the right of withdrawal is applicable:
The Customer has the right to withdraw from this agreement within a period of 14 calendar days without giving reasons.
The right of withdrawal period will expire 14 calendar days after the date when the goods were physically received by the Customer or a third party indicated by the Customer that is not the carrier.
Where the Customer will receive separate deliveries of goods from the same order the right of withdrawal period will expire 14 calendar days after the date when the last of the goods were physically received by the Customer or a third party indicated by the Customer that is not the carrier”.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must notify Walter Goossens bv in an unambiguous statement (e.g. in writing by post, fax or e-mail) about their decision to withdraw from the agreement. The Customer may use the official template withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To comply with the withdrawal period, the Customer must send a notification of their decision to exercise the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
In any event, the Customer has no later than 14 calendar days from the day that they notify Walter Goossens bv of their decision to withdraw from the agreement to send back or hand over the goods to Walter Goossens bv .
The Customer is on time if they have sent back the goods before the period of 14 calendar days has expired.
The direct costs for returning the goods shall be borne by the Customer.
If the returned product is reduced in value in any way, Walter Goossens bv is entitled to hold the Customer liable and demand compensation for each depreciation in value of the goods that are due to the Customer’s use of the goods that goes beyond what is necessary in order to determine the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods.
Only articles that are returned in the original packaging, along with all accessories, instructions and invoice or sales receipt can be returned.
Jewelry can’t have been weared (will be chemically tested).
If the Customer withdraws from the agreement, Walter Goossens bv shall repay all payments received from the Customer up until that time including standard shipment costs with a maximum of 14 calendar days of the date that Walter Goossens bv was notified by the Customer of their decision to withdraw from the agreement. For sales agreements, Walter Goossens bv may wait on the reimbursement until all the goods have been sent back, or until the Customer has demonstrated that he has sent back the goods, whichever is earliest.
Any additional costs resulting from the Customer choosing another form of delivery other than by the cheapest standard delivery offered by Walter Goossens bv will not be refunded.
Walter Goossens bv shall repay the Customer using the same means of payment as the Customer used in the initial transaction, unless the customer explicitly agreed otherwise. In any case, the Customer will not be charged any costs in connection with such repayment.
The Customer may not exercise the right of withdrawal for:
- the delivery of goods manufactured according to the Customer’s specifications or that are clearly destined for a specific person.
- the delivery of goods that spoil quickly or that have a limited shelf life.
- the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return due to reasons of health or hygiene protection and where the seal has been broken after delivery.
- the delivery of goods that are irrevocably mixed with other products after delivery due to the nature of the goods.
- vouchers, gift cards, or store credit.
- agreements that were entered into in a public sale.
- the supply of digital content that is not supplied on a tangible medium when the service has started with the explicit prior consent of the Customer and provided the Customer has confirmed that he thereby lost his right of withdrawal (e.g. downloading of music, software, etc.).